Skip to content
- Bellevue Wolverines defeated Bellevue Christian 12-0 on Monday as two pitchers combined to throw a shutout. Rachel Treves struck out Sydney Porter to finish off the game.
- Wolverines secured the victory thanks to eight runs in the third inning. The big inning was thanks to singles by Brooklyn Jones and Kama Boswell, an error on a ball put in play by Mason Mukhar and Kelly Treves, and a groundout by Mukhar.
- Bellevue Wolverines got things moving in the first inning, when Treves hit a solo homer.
- Wolverines put up eight runs in the third inning. Bellevue Wolverines big bats were led by Mukhar, Jones, Boswell, Treves, and Mukhar, who all drove in runs.
- A single by Hannah Hamilton in the third inning was a positive for Bellevue Christian.
- Charlotte Cullom led the Wolverines to victory in the pitcher’s circle. She allowed one hit and zero runs over three innings, striking out five. Treves threw two innings in relief out of the bullpen.
- Hamilton took the loss for Bellevue Christian. She surrendered 12 runs on eight hits over four innings, striking out two.Wolverines smacked one home run on the day. Treves had a homer in the first inning.Wolverines collected eight hits. Boswell and Jones all managed multiple hits for Bellevue Wolverines. Jones and Boswell each managed two hits to lead Bellevue Wolverines.Bellevue Wolverines was sure-handed in the field and didn’t commit a single error. Emi Williamshad the most chances in the field with seven.
- Hamilton went 1-for-1 at the plate to lead Bellevue Christian in hits.